Readers

lunedì 12 novembre 2012

Mushrooms and stepping stones

I have a big love for mushrooms and I love to reproduce them both in miniature and in real life size, today I'm working on these:
 Ho un grande amore per i funghi e amo riprodurli sia in scala reale che in miniature, oggi sto lavorando a questi:

The list of mushrooms that I would like to reproduce is very long  but at the moment I think that I have time just for some Amanitae, I have given the bases an aged look so I think that the best placing would be a witch's or a wizard's house, do you agree?
L'elenco dei funghi che mi piacerebbe riprodurre è molto lungo ma per il momento credo di avere tempo solo per alcune Amanite, ho dato alle basi un aspetto invecchiato così credo che la collocazione migliore sia la casa di una strega o di un mago, siete d'accordo?


I have also been able to finish these stepping stones (telling the truth they are better from real than in the photo...),  I'm planning to sell them in kits: stones, some grass and some mushrooms,  or ready to be placed somewhere...I'll see.
Sono anche riuscita a finire queste pietre (a dire la verità sono meglio dal vivo che in foto...) , ho inenzione di venderle in kits: pietre, erbetta e funghi, o pronte da essere collocate da qualche parte...vedrò.


Just a few days before the show, I'm starting to be a bit worried and nervous...still too much to do!
Mancano pochi giorni alla fiera e sto iniziando ad essere un po'nervosa e agitata...c'è ancora troppo da fare!

6 commenti:

  1. Queste pietre sembrano vive. Mi piacciono con erbetta e funghi.
    Ciao Faby

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love those mushrooms, I have no idea about how to tell which are which, they all look cute to me. The stepping stones are great too (especially the ones with mushrooms on them!)

    RispondiElimina
  3. les champignons sont vraiment superbes, j'aime beaucoup les plaques, mais l'idée des pierres est excellente aussi, surtout pour les mettre dans une vitrine un peu "féérique"
    Belle journée !
    rosethé-Minima

    RispondiElimina
  4. Love the stepping stones Lory...Wishing you every success at the show..

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hi Lory,
    really happy to meet you in person and have a piece of your pot. I love my new teapot :)

    RispondiElimina